We have the distinct pleasure of inviting you to our Seventh Annual Model United Nations (MUN) Conference at Sekolah Victory Plus (SVP) in Bekasi. For further and the most current information see, http://mun.svpsmart.sch.id/. The theme of the conference for 2018 will be ‘Enhancing global stability, peace and justice through cooperative development’. There will be 6 committees available for this year’s MUN
- The United Nations Security Council
- The United Nations Human Rights Council
- World Health Organization
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Special Political and Decolonization Committee
- Disarmament and International Security Committee
Each school can send a delegation, consisting of eight number of students and one (1) adult chaperone. Participants that come from the same institutions but consisted less than eight students, should register for Individual Delegate Package. All delegations will require adult chaperones to ensure that the delegates adhere to MUN rules and SVP conference procedures. One student in one council represents one country. For example, a delegate allocated in UNESCO can choose Indonesia, if still available. Then delegates should wait for the fixed country allocation which will be informed as soon as we have received their application.
Registration closes on Friday, October 28th, 2019, being the date for the last payment. There will be no refunds for cancellations. No participating guests will be permitted without pre-registering. Once registered, delegates will receive a confirmation email to proceed with their payment. Failure to do the payment within 72 hours will result in direct removal from the participant list. There will be no refund for cancelling after payment. We will only accept bank transfer as our payment method. Cash payments will not be accepted.
Enhancing Delegates’ Writing Skills: Position Papers are Required for This Year’s SVP MUN
- The Board of Directors will provide Working Papers for each council. However, in the case where delegates have composed their own Working Papers, the Board of Directors should prioritize the delegates’ Working Paper in order to be developed further. Delegates should be credited more for their initiative in composing their own Working Papers. Furthermore, delegates will discuss problems and solutions written in the Working Paper;
- The Board of Directors of each council will provide draft solutions. Delegates aim to improve on the draft solutions provided, and find solutions based on their topic.
Sekolah Victory Plus is located in the city of Bekasi, East Jakarta, which is not far from the toll road. For further information about SVP, please go to: https://svp.sch.id
The Individual delegate fee of IDR 200,000 for each delegate will cover meals and snacks, stationery and the use of the facilities at the conference. There is a discount price of IDR 175,000 each, for delegation application members.
Should you have any inquiries, please contact the contact person below
Vallerin Aiko Adelin
Phone Number: +62 812 1257 9982
Email : email@example.com
Phone Number : +62812 9873 1799