We have the distinct pleasure of inviting you to our Eight Annual Model United Nations (MUN) Conference held by Sekolah Victory Plus (SVP) together with UI MUN Club. For further and the most current information see our instagram account, https://www.instagram.com/victoryplusmun2022/. There will be 4 committees available for this year’s MUN
- The United Nations Security Council
- The United Nations Human Rights Council
- The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women
- The United Nations General Assembly
Each school can send a delegation, consisting of eight number of students and one (1) adult chaperone. If you are individual participants, you can individually register yourself. Participants that come from the same institutions but consisted less than eight students, should register for Individual Delegate Package. All delegations will require adult chaperones to ensure that the delegates adhere to MUN rules and SVP conference procedures. One student in one council represents one country. For example, a delegate allocated in UNESCO can choose Indonesia, if still available. Then delegates should wait for the fixed country allocation which will be informed as soon as we have received their application.
Registration closes on Wednesday, March 30th, 2022, being the date for the last payment. There will be no refunds for cancellations. No participating guests will be permitted without pre-registering. Once registered, delegates will receive a confirmation email to proceed with their payment. Failure to do the payment within 72 hours will result in direct removal from the participant list. There will be no refund for cancelling after payment. We will only accept bank transfer as our payment method. Cash payments will not be accepted.
Enhancing Delegates’ Writing Skills: This year SVPMUN will required all delegates/participants to formalize a position paper.
- The Board of Directors will provide Working Papers for each council. However, in the case where delegates have composed their own Working Papers, the Board of Directors should prioritize the delegates’ Working Paper in order to be developed further. Then delegate are required to formalize a position paper by following the guidelines by the committee. Furthermore, delegates will discuss problems and solutions written in the Working Paper;
- The Board of Directors of each council will provide study guides. The objective of the MUN is to formalize a draft resolution. Delegates aim to improve on the draft solutions provided, and find solutions based on their topic.
The event will be held online through online video platform called zoom, where the links will be sent through email.
Fill out the form to register in this event, form link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhDstqC4cbqvwiGBRmBZxhx3V7iIP3LExl1BJeNqGkNAaNmQ/viewform
Should you have any inquiries, please contact the contact person below
Nyoman Wina Panjali
Phone Number: +62 819 1241 3816
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number : +62 812 770 0397